Tinley Park is situated in the middle of the Interstate 80 Corridor, one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. This corridor is a prime location for corporate office parks and industrial developments. The Village of Tinley Park has an aggressive plan for economic development. Tinley Park is the perfect place for most types of development, especially those businesses that depend on an exceptional transportation network and high visibility. Tinley Park already has successful businesses from a variety of industry segments, including:
First Midwest Bank Ampitheater, Odyssey Golf and Country Club, Odyssey Fun World, and White Water Canyon Water Park are examples of attractions that add to Tinley Park’s high profile.
Hotels, motels and restaurants take advantage of Tinley Park’s easy access to interstates and major roadways.
Antiques to boutiques, Tinley Park has a variety of shops with appeal to a diverse market.
Access to a worldwide market and a high profile location – everything a corporation needs.
An abundant work force and an excellent transportation network are just two reasons that have convinced many companies to locate in Tinley Park.
- Village of Tinley Park
- Tinley Park Police Department
- Tinley Park Fire Department
- Tinley Park Public Library
- Tinley Park Park District
- Tinley Park Post Office
- Kirby School District 140
- Arbor Park School District 145
- Summit Hill School District 161
- Community Consolidated School District 146
- Bremen Community High School District 228
- Consolidated High School District 230
- Lincoln-Way Community High School District 210
- Rich Township High School District 227
- DeVry University
- DeVry Tinley Park
- Robert Morris College
- Robert Morris Orland Park
- Saint Xavier University
- Trinity Christian College
- University of St. Francis
- Metra Commuter Train Stations
- Oak Park Avenue Station, 174th & Oak Park Avenue, 708.532.4331
- 80th Avenue Station, 179th & 80th Avenue, 708.614.8562
- Department of Commerce and Community Affairs
- Centerpoint GSU
- Moraine Valley Community College Small Business Development Center
- Bremen Township, 708.687.8220
- Orland Township, 708.403.4222
- Frankfort Township, 815.469.4908
- Rich Township, 708.748.6722
- Cook County Clerk, 312.470.7250
- Cook County (General Info), 312.443.5500
- Will County (General Info), 815.722.5515