News from Our Members Email Newsletter Guidelines
Put your business in the spotlight. The weekly e-newsletter is sent to more than 1,200 Chamber members and friends FREE of charge. Here are the basics:
- The Chamber’s e-newsletter will be sent every Thursday morning. In the event Thursday falls on a holiday, the e-newsletter will be sent on the next business day.
- Your e-newsletter submission must be received by Wednesday before noon in order to be included in the following Thursday’s e-newsletter.
- Send your information via email in a WORD Document or TEXT only format. Please DO NOT send PDFs, jpegs, or other graphics.
- Your promotion, event or special for the weekly e-newsletter may include up to 40 words. Anything more than 40 words will have a “Read More” link and the remaining content will be placed in the “E-News” section on the Chamber website.
- Your submission will be included in a maximum of four consecutive e-newsletters or until your event is passed, whichever comes first.
- For $25, links and graphics can be included. We will include your logo and link to your website. Call the Chamber office to pay the upgrade fee of $25. We require graphics in a jpg format. Attachments may NOT be included.
- The Chamber reserves the right to edit or refuse any information presented if needed; you will be notified.
Please call the Chamber office at (708) 532-5700 for more information or questions.