Business Leaders Workshop
“Build a High-Performance Sales Process”
Join us for a serious discussion on professional selling.
Sales is a high-rejection field and can weigh heavily on business professionals who face “no” every day.
Attend this event if you are searching for solutions to the obstacles you face when trying to sell, manage a sales team, and grow your company.
Date: May 22, 2018 Time: 9:00am – 11:00am
Investment: two hours of your time.
For business owners, executives and sales professionals who are:
- Concerned that their people are not following a consistent, structured business development process.
- Frustrated about having to manage people who are not measuring up to company expectations.
- Wondering how to hold your salespeople accountable without micromanaging?
Should I attend? You’ll learn how to:
- Keep control of the sales process without offending the prospect.
- Shorten your sales cycle and close more business.
- Eliminate unpaid consulting and discounting
- Develop a reliable repeatable system for selling.
Presented by Craig Lyons, owner of Sandler Training-Mokena, IL. Craig is a professional development specialist who provides assessments, consulting, training, and coaching.
Location: Sandler Training Center Rasmussen College – Mokena campus 8650 Spring Lake Road Mokena, IL 60448 Room 108
For business owners, executives and sales professionals To Register, call (815) 735-6914 or online at www.chief.sandler.com
n in the Registration Office in Building S.